• Never leave a burner/warmer unattended. I know they smell lovely but it is not worth the risk! Put it out or turn it off before leaving the room.
• Place your wax melts in a melt approved burner/warmer and never add water.
• Use only 2-4 hour unscented tealights with wax burners. DO NOT use 8 hour tealights with wax melts or more than one tealight. These cause the wax melts to burn too hot which can lead to the burner and wax getting too hot and potentially causing a fire.
• Never EVER mix wax melt scents.
• Place your burner/warmer in a stable position away from drafts and flammable objects.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Do not leave your warmer/burner on for an extended period of time (Max 3 hours at a time).
• You can reuse your wax melt until the scent has faded. Once faded remove wax residue and add a new wax melt
MELROSE MELTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WAX MELT MISUSE.